Commercial and Residential Mortgage Agent
Building long-term relationships through trust and proven performance
Mission Statement: Our goal is to build long-term relationships with clients based on trust and proven performance.
I have worked in the financial services industry for over 21 years, with most of those years involved in the mortgage field. Over this time I’ve developed working relationships with a vast number of lenders, both institutional and private, in the commercial lending field. As a result my team has been able to provide both creative and timely solutions for clients where, previously, other avenues had failed. Customer service is my number one priority, with special focus on what my client needs and how they can best be served. It is important that my clients be kept informed throughout the entire process. Apply Now!
Donna regularly serves clients in Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Greater Toronto Area and the rest of Southern Ontario and beyond. If your subject property or loan scenario is located in Ontario, Canada or the United States, Donna may be able to help you with your unique loan scenario.
Today’s mortgage consumers are faced with more lenders, mortgages, features and rates than ever before. On top of that, current mortgages are often highly complicated and specialized. The only way to be confident you’re getting the mortgage that’s right for you is to rely on the services of a mortgage broker.
1. Specialist vs. generalist. Mortgages aren’t a sideline for brokers, as they are with some bank reps. As specialists, brokers fully understand mortgages, study rate markets, talk to lenders on a daily basis and keep abreast of the latest product developments. Plus, they’re seasoned negotiators so they can help make sure you get the best available rate from lenders.
2. More choices. Mortgage brokers aren’t dedicated to a single lender, so they can offer the full spectrum of mortgages from virtually any lender on the market. No matter what you need, a broker can access it, explain it and make sure it’s priced right for you.
3. Brokers make lenders compete. Mortgage brokers shop your application to a wide range of lenders and get them to compete for your business. When lenders know there are several others in the running, they offer their best rate and features right up front.
4. Unbiased advice. As independent business people, mortgage brokers don’t have allegiance to a particular lender. So their expert advice is in YOUR best interest instead of the lenders’.
5. Save time and energy. Shopping for mortgages can be time consuming and frustrating if you do it yourself. Mortgage brokers can shop dozens of lenders in the time it takes you to book a single appointment at your bank. And all that choice helps ensure you’ll save money too!
When the time comes that you need new or revised financing, call me for a free consultation at 877.336.3545 so we can explore all your options. If your friends or family are looking for advice too, please pass my contact info on to them – I appreciate your referrals!
Contact Today 1.877.336.3545 or email@example.com
Servicing residential mortgage clients in Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island, Manitoba, Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan