Seller Financing Benefits for Realtors and Mortgage Brokers
Just what is Seller financing?
Seller financing is a loan provided by the owner (who is also the seller) of real estate to the buyer, for all or part of the purchase price. Owner financing is commonly secured through a note, deed of trust or a mortgage.
Wikipedia: Seller financing is a loan provided by the seller of a property to the buyer, to cover part or all of the sale price. This process is also known as owner carry back or owner financing.
Sidetrack! Looking to positively improve the overarching feel with my current website. Ideas on the sweet branding at http://burlingtonsigns.com? Honestly an impressive signs ontario when necessary in the general Ontario region. Offer your feedback. Thanks!
This financial instrument is the note, deed of trust, or mortgage that note buyers and note brokers buy at a discount from the holder of the note (the owner/seller) for higher than average yields. Many note buyers broker (sell) these notes and mortgages to institutional investors for a fee.
Others, like myself, buy these owner/seller financed notes with their personal account, like aself-directed Roth IRA, for TAX-FREE growth and withdrawal.
Here are few benefits of owner financing for Realtors and Mortgage Brokers.
- Creates more buyers, thus more offers
- Pays realtor and mortgage broker commissions just like a regular sale
- Creates a buyer-seller relationship that allows owner to close quickly and not lose the sale to acompetitor
- Provides a pre-approved buyer, thus no surprises at closing
- Brings into the brokers control the buyers and owners brokers normally would lose due to the inflexible conventional lending requirements, thus closing more transactions
- Is the most inexpensive lead system in the brokers tool box, after a free referral
- Creates more referrals because you closed a transaction that normally could not have beenfinanced
- Is another tool to close more transactions
- Is another tool for the broker to become an industry standout
- Allows brokers to turn dead leads into qualified prospects
- Allows a more productive and effective use of Realtors or Brokers current lead system
- Will produce more sales with their current lead system
- Gives the broker a product line his competition does not think of
- Is convenient and saves time, thus agreeable to buyers and property sellers
- Qualifies buyers and properties that normally would not qualify
- Allows brokers to acquire knowledge and skills currently unknown by their competition
- Limits risk because the transaction is closed much like a regular sale, with local real estatecommission-accredited documents and accredited title companies for insurance protection
- Creates incentives for owner-sellers who may have other properties to sell
- Is an inexpensive source of financing, requiring little, if any, cost to implement
- Sells hard-to-sell property in a buyers market
- Provides enthusiastic prospects because it's ready-made financing
- Offers buyers pain-free financing, because no banks are involved, nor the banks associated feesand processing delays
- Is built-in to the sale for the buyer for an uncomplicated purchase . . . every buyers dream.
- When mortgage is, in turn, brokered to institutional investors (for a fee), the process is simple and trouble-free to implement because all the work is done by the note buyer
- When the note is brokered (sold) to institutional investors (for a fee), provides a secure and confident closing for the broker because the note transaction is funded and purchased by institutional investors (many of whom buy notes and mortgages nationwide) who have the financial capability and the expertise to perform and close the sale as agreed.
Bless you people! I personally promised my coworker we would absolutely mention his trusted Bridge based tennis clubs, http://www.bridgetennisclub.co.uk for a nice blog post. If ever you'll be searching to get a tennis club here in the outlying OTH vicinity, they certainly were fantastic.
In conclusion, I should explain the basic outline for this particular content has been offered via Michael from the bereavement register. They really are a wonderful marketing companys. I truly value a smart idea!
Posted in Real Estate Post Date 04/25/2016